Do you love showjumping and eventing?
Are you a whizz on social media?
If so, then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
Jump 4 Joy, the UK’s leading manufacturer of show jumps has launched its search for 2 Brand Ambassadors to join their Celebrity Ambassadors, Britain’s top eventer William Fox-Pitt and World Champion Eventer Ros Canter, to support and promote the Jump 4 Joy brand for 2019!
The 2 chosen Ambassadors will receive
- some fabulous Jump 4 Joy branded kit for themselves and their horse
- a cheque for £100 for training or competition fees
- A branded Jump 4 Joy show jump for their yard
- A blog site and personal profile on the Jump 4 Joy website www.showjumps.com
- Social media exposure across all Jump 4 Joy’s platforms
- As well as some unique money can’t buy experiences that make this Ambassador Programme one of the best in the UK equestrian industry!
The company is looking for two individuals passionate about the world of showjumping and eventing, and who can really create a buzz for the Jump 4 Joy brand.
Our new ambassadors will need to write a monthly blog post or video for their #TeamJump4Joy website profile and follow and share Jump 4 Joy social media posts and blog posts to spread the news about the brand far and wide!
So, what are you waiting for? Apply to join the elite #TeamJump4Joy today by clicking on the link and completing the short application form. Make sure you like our Facebook and Instagram pages too as we will be sharing more info about the contest there too!
Entries close at midnight on 3rd June 2019. Our top ten shortlist of 2019 Brand Ambassadors will be announced on our social media pages @jump4joyshowjumps and on our website on Friday 10th June. Our shortlisted candidates then have until 16th June to get as many votes on their page as possible. The two winners will be those with the most votes after the voting closes on midnight Sunday 16th June! Good Luck!
Please read our Ambassador programme terms and conditions before entering - please click here