Poles are available in a choice of weights, with pole ends colour coded according to weight.
- Lightweight (Blue ends): Hollow pole, ideal as filler rails or trotting poles. Not recommended as a top rail due to its light weight.
- Middleweight (White ends): A wooden insert gives this the weight and rigidity for a top rail whilst not too heavy to move around, making it our most popular weight of pole.
- Heavyweight (Black ends): As heavy and rigid as a wooden pole (it is essentially a wooden pole encased in plastic).
- Super Heavyweight (red ends): A very heavy wooden insert makes this ideal for the more advanced rider or a careless horse.
Our poles give you the benefits of a wooden pole without the obvious drawbacks:
- Traditional appearance.
- Choice of weight.
- No shattering, rotting or repainting.
- 5 year guarantee.